Adhesive Glue for EPE Foam
Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Application: Used to laminating For EPE Foam
acrylic pressure adhesive
CG- 18658 is a solvent-based acrylic adhesive glue for EPE foam with the appearance of transparency. One-component PSA. It is pretty well with non-polar material such as PE, PP, etc. CG-18658 is applicable to double-coated tape and EPE laminating.
CG- 18658 has the following characteristics:
- CG-18658 is a solvent-based acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that has a very great balance of three forces, tack, adhesion, and cohesion. Its performance is also very excellent at low temperatures; this adhesive wouldn’t be easy to lose its adhesion in the winter. The molecule weight of this product is great enough and no need to add a cross-linkage agent, so it is very convenient for customers to use.
- One component adhesive and can be coated directly.
- Good adhesion on Non-polar material
- Good lamination with EPE foam
- High solid content
- An excellent result for ball tack, good adhesive in low temperature
|Item No.||Solid content (%)||Viscosity (25℃/ Cps)|
*Solid Content: It is the material left after the volatile solvent (which serves as a carrier or vehicle for the solid content) has vaporized.
Request Free Sample for trial production:
please contact us for a free sample of the adhesive, only a courier fee is charged.
Click the message icon on the lower right corner to send us your request.
Package: The regular package is the 180-KG barrel and 1-Ton container. The customized package may be available.